My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 2 July 2010

The plucky Brits!

Good day everyone!

It's been ages since my last post regarding British Soldiers (Jan 2010), that's why today I decided to show you some pics of my latest collections' addition. British Tommies!!

Hope you like 'em.

T.

P.S: Still trying to find the right way to photograph my models. Please be patient, I'sort it out somehow - eventually!












4 comments:

  1. try a simple light box. If you look on my blog: www.coloursandeagles.blogspot.com (sorry for the plug, but there you go) my latest post includes instructions for a VERY basic lightbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your paintingjob! Especially shadow effect on the trousers and jackets. Try some highlighting techniques as Dan said :)

    Well done mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well painted T. You have a very nice style mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!

    Welcome on board Dan, thanks for your advice!

    T.

    ReplyDelete