My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Sunday 11 July 2010

American 30 cal. machine gun teams

Hi everyone!

Today I decided to upload some photos, of 3 American machine gun teams (30 cal.), alongside with two machine gun positions I made today. The figures are a mix of Esci, and IMEX American Korean War soldiers. The latter may not be historically accurate, but the loaders' fig is, from my perspective, ideal for the task.

Hope you like them!

As again, any comments are welcome!

T.















7 comments:

  1. Very interesting idea of bases. I like the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work indeed. Have you thought about standardizing your heavy weapons bases? I use 4X4cm for my German light MG teams and I'll probably be using the same for the G.I.'s once I get to them. Not that it makes any difference though.

    Keep up the good work.

    Dimitri

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice painting. The terrain and the bases are realy great. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effort, they painting is spot on.

    Well done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I like the bases. Nice inspiration for my own projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh pal. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, really like the terrain but especially the figures!

    Greets,

    ReplyDelete