My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Emhar Set 7206 Saxon Warriors

Hi chaps!

Just a quick update in my blog.

Some figures, from Emhar's excellent set (Saxon Warriors), I recently painted.

The colour variation is not very extended, due to the reason I wanted quantity and not quantity. Hope you understand. :)








Hope you like them.

T.

16 comments:

  1. Those are excellent Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Are you planning some Dark Age skirmish games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John. A friend of mine told me yesterday about a new project (Dark Age skirmish games) and I sighed with relief, because I have prepped beforehand! :) I now need some huts to make.

      Delete
  3. Wow, they look great, very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice modeled troops, Mr. T.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those faces are excellent! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can allways tell that they are from one tribe! The y look excellent!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. BonsaiQQ - Situs Permainan Kartu Online yang Sedang Trend dan Melegenda di Tanah Air Indonesia
    Bandar Poker

    ReplyDelete