My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 5 July 2010

A little farm . . .

Good day and good week to everyone!!

This is what I made this last weekend. I decided to make it rather big in addition to my other houses, and I also made it hollow!
I made the roof as a seperate piece, and I made a storey (a generic one), in order to be able to put some figures in it - Snipers on the way, beware!

Hope you like it!

Thanos
















2 comments:

  1. Nice little project, good scale ratio and a impressive base.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have model building down to a fine art T, nice work.

    ReplyDelete