My Photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Sunday, 17 February 2013

A new blog from the next generation!

Hi everyone!

This is an inline post, for a new member in the blogosphere!

It's John's ( son, who has started his own blog. It is called Small Soldiers at Arms and I think that we should all visit it, to get things rolling.... 

The boy is a natural, and he does paint very well. He will make us look obsolete in a few years from now. :-)

Have a great Sunday evening everyone!



  1. No problem and the same for you Thanos!

  2. We're probably all obsolete now Thanos......well Fran is anyway!!!!

  3. I'm obsolete yet!

    A nice new blog: good recommendation !

  4. I'll head on over now. Very nice of you to help out another painter Thanos!

  5. Thanks for spreading the good word, Thanos!

  6. Thanos your are a gentleman and a scholar, thanks for encouraging the Young Sarge :)

  7. Thanks for the publicity Thanos. All your support is much appreciated.
    Sarge at arms. :)