I am very happy that you like my previous tutorial about the checkpoint I made.
Today the only thing I will show you is some kits I got for my British Artillery battery that I am planning to make.
I have bought three kits from Airfix (Matador & 5.5' guns) and one kit from Hat (WW1 British Artillery crew). I chose the latter, since there are no any other alternatives in the market at the time being. I need to do some conversions on the figures (on their trousers to be exact), but I think that in the end I'll sort it out.
So, for the time being, just stay tuned for the next post with some progress on these kits.
Have a nice evening!