I apologize for my yesterday's absence, but, due to work reasons I had to make a quick trip to a Greek island to visit a client, and I returned late at night - exhausted to say the least.
Below you will find the pictures of the finished Matadors and 5.5'' guns, for my artillery battery section I am preparing (and finishing at last).
I followed the same camo pattern (mickey mouse black round splotches) and British green, as I did with all my British trucks, in order to be as consistent as possible. Decals are from Dom's Decals (excellent products if you ask me) and driver figures from Hat's #8256 WWI British Artillery crew.
Hopefully, in the following days I'll take some photos of the whole lot, and by then, I will have managed to finish my first proper unit for my Wessex Wyverns.
The photos are not the best I could have taken, but, I didn't have much time to do it - the sun was going down. :-)
Have a nice weekend!