My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 17 October 2014

American Civil War - Union Infantry

Hi everyone.

If you have visited my blog, you must have seen that my last post, was about some Confederate soldiers, fighting their way to victory through a ploughed field.

To make things even, I've painted some of their opponents, meaning the Blues, and placed them in the same terrain piece.  

The figures are from Imex - (Union Infantry), and some from Italeri (Union Infantry
If you care to read about the quality of them, please go to the PSR site, where their details and aspects are being thoroughly explained. They do look the part, if I may say. :-)

Their colours, in addition to their opponents' were, pretty much the same on most of the cases, as relevant photos and bibliography suggest.

I hope you like them.














Have a good Friday night everyone.

T.

8 comments:

  1. Well painted Thanos, what rules are they based for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Thanos, they'll be a full scale battle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Mr. T. The muzzle flash is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking Yankees Thanos! How do you create the muzzle flash effect?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a great pleasure watch at your work Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Together with your previous post with the Confederate troops, I like them very much! Makes me want to paint some figures of this periode again!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete