Salve my friends!
Yesterday it was a busy busy day for me (in terms of modelling and painting). I finished working on time, so when I got back home, I had two hours free to paint! That's sth worth mentioning, since my free time for painting every day is usually 30 minutes..you can imagine my joy when I realized how much time I had available for painting! :-)
I finished painting 6 figures and I nearly completed 4 of my 6 Russian Gaz trucks (see previous post).
Below are the photos of the finished figures - photos of the trucks, will follow in due course! Stay tuned! :-)
- Flesh: VMC 70.804 Beige Red
- Coat: VMC 70.873 US Field Drab
- Coat Highlight: VMC 70.874 US Tan Earth
- Sacks & Webbing: VMC 70.821 German Camo Beige
- Leather (Belts & Ammo pouches): VMC 70.846 Mahogany Brown
- Leather Highlights: VMC 70.818 Red Leather
- Gloves: VMC 70.925 Russian Uniform
- Helmet: VMC 70.894 Russian Green
- Piping: VMC 70.947 Red
- Boots: VMC 70.950 Black
- Boots Highlights: VMC 70.862 Black Grey
- Base colour: Light Grey (emulsion paint)
- Base Highlight: White (emulsion paint)
- Snow: Baking Soda (PVA glue needed for the application)
Comments and critics are more than welcome. It's an interactive hobby after all! :-)
I hope you like 'em!