My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Tuesday 23 December 2014

How to make a: pond

Greetings everyone,

Hope you are all well.
It's (once more) a tutorial post, this one, of how to make a pond for your wargaming tables, easily and most importantly, cheaply.

The Chinese used to say that a picture is worth a thousand words, and for this reason below you will see a photo of the draft sketch,

the materials used for the pond,


and the final result:


You can see the whole 'how-to' video below:


I hope you like it.
Have good Tuesday night everyone! :-)

T.

8 comments: