My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 25 August 2014

Α Viking Horde...unleashed!

Hi folks,

August...what a terrific word to use in order to cover up your laziness....
The thing is that not even the wind is working properly, resulting in a major nervous breakdown, everytime I try to use paints and brushes to paint...they (the paints) dry up so damn quickly.

However, night is my ally, and music (Vivaldi, cheesy enough inn'it?) is my guide.

Whilst waiting for season 3 of the notorious series ''Vikings'', I give you my first painted lot of them for your convenience. :-)
Zvezda's Vikings is the name of the set, and I'm pretty sure you are all aware of it. A most terrific set!
The colours I used, were described as a ''medley'' and were consisted mainly of earthy tones, since up there in the North, colour dyes, at the time, were not used in abundance.














I hope you like them.

Have a great Monday night everyone. More figures to follow next week (I'll be out of office, starting from tomorrow, one of my friends is getting hanged...(bugger), I meant marrying - and yes, I know, the bells are making a deafening sound towards my direction. I promise I'll respond to their call (next year, fingers crossed).

7 comments:

  1. Superb! Fabulous work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic work on all these Thanos!

    Terriffic mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good looking Vikings. Great work.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy my friend! After my last visit you painted a lot of figures! I like them all, but some I gave some more attention. Like those Zvezda figures you painted as French troops for the FIW. They are fantastic panted.
    Also great work on these Vikings! Season 3? We start here ith season 1! So I will have to catch up some episodes!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent looking vikings Thanos! Enough to make any Saxon Monk quake in his cassock!

    ReplyDelete