My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Saturday 26 July 2014

F.I.W - French Infantry

Hello my good people,

This is a rather quick and brief post as I'm preparing my gear for my long-awaited summer holidays.

Below you will see some photos of my newly painted Swedish Soldiers ( from Zvezda's set ), as French Infantry for the French Indian War project I'm preparing (alongside with all the rest....)

White is a rather tricky colour to paint, but since there is Vallejo's Pale/Grey Wash 73.202, shading and highlighting is now feasible.

The whole lot.





















I hope you like them - more French and English to follow, right after I return. :-)

See you in a week lads!

T.

9 comments:

  1. great work on the French Thanos! The grey wash has worked well on the white. I might have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work once again Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The troops look very well dressed up in their colors, ready for the thrill of battle and the agony of defeat. Cool job, Mt. T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are superb Thanos, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. The grey wash is just perfect for the white coats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I bought this set for the very same purpose (Of course, I haven't painted them yet).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm using that grey wash for white to! You did a great job on these figures!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete