My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Tuesday 28 May 2013

PSC Late War German Infantry Heavy Weapons - MG42

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well. A very busy period for me, hence my inexcusable absence from our small special world. I hope you will forgive me.

Below, some photos of a  German MG42 on a tripod from PSC. The base is from a pizza stand, some sand, static grass, flowers and some small twigs to complement it. 








I hope you like it.
T.

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Mr. T! This is a very nice two part-vignette. Keep smilin', Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice miniatures. They will be a nice support addition for your minis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic. I am staring at my own PSC MG-44 team right now. I based them all on one base though. I was tempted to do separate bases, but couldn't find one the right size for the gunner and loader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work there Thanos, nice one mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi T, great work! How do you find PSC figures?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you back Thanos and such a lovely unit, great special effects too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock Thanos! First class mate.

    ReplyDelete