Good day everyone!
Hope you are all well.
A couple of days before my holidays, I have finished a small terrain piece for my British Artillery battery, I am making for quite some days now. In some of my previous posts, you've seen the battery's HQ Officers, talking and bragging about the guns usage and their effectiveness on the front (of the guns, not the officers - we all remember how Operation Goodwood turned out).
When painting them, I came up with the idea of making a small tent for them, so as to have a proper space to work on their missions.
The construction of it was rather simple, in terms of materials needed. I used a small piece of a vinyl tile for the base, some bamboo skewers, a small piece of an old t-shirt - for the tent (sprayed in green and brown) and finally some thread alongside with some pins (below you will see why I needed these last two materials). After that, it was simple painting on the base and after that, the addition of some greenery on it (same thing I did for my FOO & Radio operator, with some new goodies I bought recently).
I don't know how well it looks in terms of accuracy, but, to be honest, I like it just the way it is. I am sure that while on front, many things were bypassing protocol regulations. This is what I remember while doing my service in the Greek army.
Below you will see the pictures of the finished terrain piece, with some sandbags on its corners for some better protection.
I hope you like it!
C&C are as usually, more than welcome! :-)