My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

A great site from some fellow Spaniards!

Good morning everyone!

As you already may have noticed, searching the web for ideas, is mandatory for my ongoing projects!
One of the sites that I often visit (which is in my blog list), is the http://wargamestenerife.blogspot.com/ , where some fellow Spaniards (the name of the blogger is Alex- I hope the IRS won't chase him), are doing some great work on modelling and wargaming!

This blog is a major influence for me and my projects (thx Alex)!

You should ''pay him a visit''! Anyone who values good works, will definately like this blog!

T.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for Thanos name in your blog, it is an honor to appear on a blog in my opinion the most innovative in the moment, I always look for the fastest and most effective way to paint soldiers in large numbers, first print in black and then I have used spray primer "Color First Brown Leather" company "The Army Painter", which saves you a great job and lets you go really fast in the paint (see the page has very good things), then I I used the brush for the details and finally I applied ink to shade they catch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't thank me Alex! Your blog is terrific and very inspiring!Good things should be made known to the public!!! :-)

    Thank you for your suggestion, I will definately use it on my British soldiers!

    Keep up the good work!

    T.

    ReplyDelete