My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 4 January 2010

HAT's British Mortars

Hi to all and many wishes for a happy and prosperous Ney Year!

Today I uploaded some pics of my newly acquired HAT British mortars. They come in soft plastic, but in addition to the early sets of the company, the latter are decades ahead!!!

They are painted in Vallejo, GW and Watercolours colours.

Enjoy!!!














2 comments:

  1. Excellent pictures, and great blog, i saw our blog "El Brazo de Nelson" in your favorites blogs, thanks for it. I put your page in favorites and i will visit. Well done!!! sorry but i cannot put my name in the post only like anonymus, i dont understand!!!
    Alex_Nay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog mate, will be sure to add your link.

    Al

    ReplyDelete