My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 25 January 2010

German with Winter Clothes

Good day and good week to everyone!!

Today I decided to post some photos of the figures I painted last Saturday.
These are the Germans in Winter Clothes.They are a mix of different manufacturers' figures (mostly Caesar's though).

This time I used the new Vallejo washes range (Pale Wash - Grey coloured - Ideal for white coloured clothes)!

You simply apply it after the first coat of white, you let it dry and then with a simple drybrush you get the below shown effect. Simple as it sounds!

The whole lot took me about 3 hours to paint (with the anticipation of letting the washes dry - :-) )
Hope you like them!

Enjoy!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment