My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 13 December 2010

Normandy House W.I.P

Good day and good week everyone!!

Following the method I mentioned in my last post (Google earth) for finding inspiration for my project, I managed to make some progress on my building.

I have cut and made its main components (walls, window and door slits) and I also glued some brickwork (made from Wills sheets) on the walls.

Still a lot to do, but the house begins to take form. . .

Hope you like it!

T.



7 comments:

  1. Looking good so far. I like to the the final result. I´m sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mate, good look so far. Updates on this house please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep going, you're on the right track

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great mate,wish I could make houses that well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent terrain filtate... I hope that I'll be able to meet you at Fasma over the holidays.

    Dimitri

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very inspiring. Are they relatively quick to build?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind words!
    @Bartender: It usually takes me 6-8 to make one house. It really depends on the pattern I want to follow.
    More complicated: 8 hours usually!
    T.

    ReplyDelete