My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 17 January 2013

German Artillery Battery

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all well. Today I'm going to show you the finished unit of German Artillery, located near the Brécourt  Manor in Normandy.

The unit is consisted by the following elements:

Officers

Off with the photos:



The only thing is missing now, is some hard-teethed Screaming Eagles to storm the position. But, that's going to be another story that will follow in due course. . . 

So stay tuned.
Have a great Thursday night everyone!
T.


14 comments:

  1. Great pics Thanos, I do like the black and white shots, even though you can't then see your great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous post Thanos, just love the set you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work here.This is diorama quality!

    FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work! that is a fine battery and one that will be exiting to see attacked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work Thanos! The guns, trucks and figures are very good painted!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff, makes me want to dust off my Soviet and German 1/72 units and play i aint been shot mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That's brilliant T, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mate! This is top notch stuff! Send over some of your talent to me please!!!

    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, Thanos! This quite an impressive modeling achievement, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pictures, very impressive!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great looking battery, now all you need is for someone to come along and destroy it! I wouldn't have the patience to be as thorough as you've been, with guns, vehicles, crew and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice figures!
    The terrain is also stunning!

    ReplyDelete