My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 26 August 2010

Barn & Stables

Good day everyone!

Some of you may remember that I have painted some models that I got from www.gamecraftminiatures.com and I have painted them in Ochre tone colours. However, I wasn't very pleased with the result.

That's why I decided to repaint them, in darker colours, most suitable for my Normandy Project.

Maybe I exaggerated in the quantity of washes used. . . But let's say it was my peronal artistic touch to the models (excuses I know)! :-)
I hope you like them.

Any comments are welcome!

T.



















4 comments:

  1. I think this is starting to border on art not modeling. Well done! I also love the Tigers lurking in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting and set-up! Really looking forward to see evrything together on the tabletop battlefield!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look great, and the where the washes have pooled looks like staining. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking really good T, nice painting friend.

    ReplyDelete