My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Normandy's shop close photos

Good day everyone!

Firstly I would like to thank you for visiting my blog!
It is not a full year since I sent my first post, and the feedback I am receiving from you today, exceeds the most extreme wishful thoughts I could ever do about that!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!I really appreciate it!! :-)

Today, I have uploaded some close-up photos of the store I made with the awning, for my dear friend GReg who has a very nice and full of ideas blog http://gregswargamingblog.blogspot.com/. GReg my friend, I hope it helps you see how generic and easy it is. I am sure that you would be able to take it to the next level, quite easily!!

I am currently making another house, and this time I am using a mix of plaster and sand, alongside with some Wills' goodies!!! If it goes right, you'll be the first to see it! Fingers crossed it does!!

So, on with the pics!!!

Thank you all again!

T.




7 comments:

  1. The little details you have added really make these building Thanos, nice attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks grand...maybe you could put a picture of a shop window of the period, print it off the web or whatever, (boulangerie or such)onto the front, cover it with clear plastic and....:-)
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanos, any chance of a tutorial. I'd love to see how you made these awesome buildings. If these new ones are as good as I think, it'll be a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work on the house. When can we see a group photo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!! :-)
    @Paul:Unfortunately, no printer available! There is no excuse, I know, but up to now I have been an ignorant b....d who doesn't buy one! No excuses for that! :-)

    @Dan: Thank you mate. I might give it a shot by making a tutorial post. My only concern is not to ruin the keyboard and the camera, with my plaster-covered hands, while doing it! :-)
    I will look into it though my friend, and try to sort it.
    Thx

    @GEM: I have the feeling that I have not make something substantial (in terms of quantity) to make a group photo. Insecurity I guess! I'll see what I can do in my next posts!

    Thank you all again!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me the size of the window, height and width, and I´ll knock a few up and send em to you...:-)
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete